The memory of this experience will last well into the future. I was pleased with the content and how you made it real for our situation.
Rummler-Brache’s depth of experience was obvious.
- Tim Purdie, Director of Carrier Operations, Research in Motion
Excellent facilitation of the Rummler-Brache methodology.
- Cris Ibarra-Cooper, Global Purchasing Manager, Caterpillar
Thank you for the informative workshop! The class was truly useful and your trainer’s excellent delivery complemented the material!
- Ivie B. Higgins, Operational Risk Management, Freddie Mac
Feedback is good from attendees and they have many good process improvement suggestions (you trained them too well)!
- John Mansfield, Global Asset Management, Fidelity Investments
Excellent training. The class was very informative and interesting.
- Girish Somashekar, Vice President of IT, Pepsi Bottling Ventures
RBG’s methodology will be invaluable to the delivery of our project.
- Peter Bird, Program Manager - End to End Processes and Process Performance Management, LyondellBasell Industries
This course brought it all together for me. I now understand how strategy, process, and learning fit together.
- Tom Voss, Process Architect, Caterpillar
Very professional and well done. Instructors really know the material and have immense practical experience.
- Greg Grady, Process Analyst, Northwestel
Thank you for everything this past week. We learned a lot and are eager to get started implementing the Rummler-Brache methodology here at AP.
- Chris Eldredge, Director, Enterprise PMO, Academic Partnerships, LLC
Very helpful and engaging; instructors were very fluent in the material and methodology. The hands-on aspects were helpful in driving the learning.
- Tim Transtrum, Partner, ServiceQuest
Phase 0 was very valuable. Following this phase and the class will help us achieve greater success!
- Jennifer Bouron, Senior VP of HR, Polypore (AK)
The workshop was indeed a great experience for me. In addition to the learning, I really enjoyed working with the team of experts and participating in discussions. The team work and brainstorming assignments helped me gain good insights into the various approaches that a process improvement expert would consider. I am sure I can apply this learning into work situations and drive positive results. All in all, a great learning experience!
- Sanjay Nedumbram, CPIM, Partner Operations, BlackBerry
Thank you so much. Very positive feedback from the group.
- Steven Isenburg, CPCU, Assistant Vice President, Human Resources, Tower Group Companies
Instructors were excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed the time. Discussions and hands-on exercises were extremely valuable in helping attendees assimilate the ideas.
- Ajit Bhatt, IT Manager, Polycom
Great course. Will recommend to others in the organization.
- Vinay Singla, Adjudications Officer, Department of Homeland Security
Terrific facilitator. Great knowledge and experience with the ability to explain concepts and processes in a clear way. Thanks!
- Suzann Look, Senior Change Lead, Enterprise Continuous Improvement, Pacific Gas and Electric
Extremely good logistics and well-prepared material. Instructor capable and passionate.
- Paolo Ibba, Senior Business Process Analyst, Micron Technology
Great process improvement consulting engagement approach.
- Gregg Alexander, Director, Business Excellence, Johnson and Johnson
The workshop clarified a structure I can work within when conducting process improvement projects at my company. Instructors were exceptionally knowledgeable and real work anecdotes helped bring the concepts to life.
- Kale Cowper, Project Manager, Mallot Creek Group
The instructor was very knowledgeable. The class was interesting and the delivery made the learning easy.
- Rashmi Dwivedi, Staff Business Analyst, Poly
The methodology provides and excellent framework for sequencing process improvement initiatives. It blends well with our existing methodologies.
- Linda Bryant, VP, Global Business Strategy & Business Excellence, Janssen Supply Group
Great experience. Very useful tools for problem solving.
- Valentin Dominguez, Manufacturing Manager, Asahi Kasei