The memory of this experience will last well into the future. I was pleased with the content and how you made it real for our situation.
Rummler-Brache’s depth of experience was obvious.
- Tim Purdie, Director of Carrier Operations, Research in Motion
Excellent facilitation of the Rummler-Brache methodology.
- Cris Ibarra-Cooper, Global Purchasing Manager, Caterpillar
Thank you for the informative workshop! The class was truly useful and your trainer’s excellent delivery complemented the material!
- Ivie B. Higgins, Operational Risk Management, Freddie Mac
Feedback is good from attendees and they have many good process improvement suggestions (you trained them too well)!
- John Mansfield, Global Asset Management, Fidelity Investments
Excellent training. The class was very informative and interesting.
- Girish Somashekar, Vice President of IT, Pepsi Bottling Ventures
RBG’s methodology will be invaluable to the delivery of our project.
- Peter Bird, Program Manager - End to End Processes and Process Performance Management, LyondellBasell Industries
This course brought it all together for me. I now understand how strategy, process, and learning fit together.
- Tom Voss, Process Architect, Caterpillar
Very professional and well done. Instructors really know the material and have immense practical experience.
- Greg Grady, Process Analyst, Northwestel
Thank you for everything this past week. We learned a lot and are eager to get started implementing the Rummler-Brache methodology here at AP.
- Chris Eldredge, Director, Enterprise PMO, Academic Partnerships, LLC
Very helpful and engaging; instructors were very fluent in the material and methodology. The hands-on aspects were helpful in driving the learning.
- Tim Transtrum, Partner, ServiceQuest
Phase 0 was very valuable. Following this phase and the class will help us achieve greater success!
- Jennifer Bouron, Senior VP of HR, Polypore (AK)
I have learned so much in this course and he access to the ePIP software will be very useful.
Thanks to the instructors for being so patient and passionate over the Rummler-Brache methodology and process improvement.
Judilyn Ecia, QMS Engineer, Micron Semiconductor Asia Operations Pte Ltd
The workshop was indeed a great experience for me. In addition to the learning, I really enjoyed working with the team of experts and participating in discussions. The team work and brainstorming assignments helped me gain good insights into the various approaches that a process improvement expert would consider. I am sure I can apply this learning into work situations and drive positive results. All in all, a great learning experience!
- Sanjay Nedumbram, CPIM, Partner Operations, BlackBerry
Thank you so much. Very positive feedback from the group.
- Steven Isenburg, CPCU, Assistant Vice President, Human Resources, Tower Group Companies
Instructors were excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed the time. Discussions and hands-on exercises were extremely valuable in helping attendees assimilate the ideas.
- Ajit Bhatt, IT Manager, Polycom
Great course. Will recommend to others in the organization.
- Vinay Singla, Adjudications Officer, Department of Homeland Security
Terrific facilitator. Great knowledge and experience with the ability to explain concepts and processes in a clear way. Thanks!
- Suzann Look, Senior Change Lead, Enterprise Continuous Improvement, Pacific Gas and Electric
Extremely good logistics and well-prepared material. Instructor capable and passionate.
- Paolo Ibba, Senior Business Process Analyst, Micron Technology
Great process improvement consulting engagement approach.
- Gregg Alexander, Director, Business Excellence, Johnson and Johnson
The workshop clarified a structure I can work within when conducting process improvement projects at my company. Instructors were exceptionally knowledgeable and real work anecdotes helped bring the concepts to life.
- Kale Cowper, Project Manager, Mallot Creek Group
The instructor was very knowledgeable. The class was interesting and the delivery made the learning easy.
- Rashmi Dwivedi, Staff Business Analyst, Poly
The methodology provides and excellent framework for sequencing process improvement initiatives. It blends well with our existing methodologies.
- Linda Bryant, VP, Global Business Strategy & Business Excellence, Janssen Supply Group
Great experience. Very useful tools for problem solving.
- Valentin Dominguez, Manufacturing Manager, Asahi Kasei
The Rummler-Brache instructor was amazing from start to finish and every word spoken added value to the course. Truly great!.
- Lindsay Hammond, Project Manager, Aphria
Very happy with the instructors., It is clear that they both know their stuff.
- Andrew Brown, Engineer, General Electric
I enjoyed how detailed all the tools are and how applicable they are to every phase of process improvement. My previous methodologies didn't have tools as detailed as those part of the Rummler Methodology.
- Mthokozisi Malindzisa, IT Senior Officer (BA), Eswatini Royal Insurance Corporation
I express my gratitude for the fantastic workshop training delivered by your instructors. Their expertise and dedication to the subject matter are truly inspiring, and I gained valuable knowledge and skills that I know will benefit me. The workshop was delivered in a clear, concise, and interactive manner that kept me engaged throughout. I appreciated the real-life examples and case studies that were used to illustrate the concepts. The materials provided were comprehensive and well-organized. Your willingness to answer questions and provide individualized attention to participants was truly appreciated. Overall, I found the workshop to be an extremely valuable experience, and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve their skills and knowledge in the area of process improvement.
- Siddharth Saravanan, Project Manager, Oman LNG
The workshop did exactly what I expected it to do, introduce me to the concepts of process improvement while providing the materials to support my journey.
- Sharon Kinard, Associate Director, Administration & Communications, CSUN University Student Union
The methodology provided a great set of diverse tools that our organization can leverage and merge with our current tools to ensure we have a holistic approach to every type of effort.
- Adrianne McClain, GM Financial, OProcess Excellence - AVP
I am grateful that I attended the training as it helped me to understand the what, who, and how of process improvement.
- Henry Okoli, Technical Project Manager, Primoris
Micron is already using the Rummler-Brache methodology and this workshop gives me a fuller understanding of it. The RB phases have changed from our current BPM methodology. I have learned so much on this course. It gave me additional insights on white space, the holistic metrics system, and the Functional Relational Map. The access to ePIP will be very useful as we don't have to implement everything from scratch. Thanks to the instructors for being so patient and passionate about the RB methodology and process improvement.
- Judilyn Ecia, QMS Engineer, Micron Semiconductor Asia Operations Pte Ltd