Rummler-Brache’s 10-question Process Performance Index (PPI) is a broad-gauged scan—a quick “organization physical”—that systematically appraises your process situation. Complete the below Process Performance Index assessment to determine your organization's "Process Health" Score. The results can help steer your thinking in these key areas:
- Business processes - Are they really shaped to drive your organization’s strategy?
- Improvement initiatives - Have they delivered the results that were promised?
- Metric systems - Do you truly have them, and do they really work?
- Information technology - Is it enabling, or is it the “tail wagging the dog”?
- Empowerment - Do your employees do things right, or do the right things?